Saturday, June 1, 2013

Attention all of Apple Users under the sound of my keystrokes!

Recently, our technology facilitator, John Blake (jblake@whiteville.k12.nc.us), sent an email just like he does any time he finds something that we can use...this time I clicked and found information for which I have searched high and low to no avail.

www.macmost.com  is a comprehensive source for the Apple Users in your life.  I am posting this link not only to my Delicious account, but also to the Media Center wikipage.  When we cannot find Mr. Blake or if you don't have a Mr. Blake in your life please depend on MacMost to answer your questions!

No, Mr. Blake, it won't make you as outdated as an Apple IIe....when can't Mac without you.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a big fan of Gary at MacMost.com for years. The videos he shares online are excellent for busy educators. I can not say enough about his credentials and expert knowledge of all things Mac. Apple IIe, wow, that was a few years ago. I actually used those in my chemistry class to keep inventory and create tests in the late 80's. I had a Period Table program that student's used. Software was really limited compared to the apps available on the iPad or Macbooks. Yes, that's 1980's, not 1880s! ;-)

    ReplyDelete